So, dear blog, once again I have abandoned you for months on end. What’s been going on, you ask? Well, let’s summarize in a simple bullet point list to bring you up to speed.
- I finally have a relevant full-time job!! As a project manager and head of marketing for an umbrella company representing a coffee distributor, machine manufacturer, and also an ice cream machine mogul, I have some serious potential here to develop the ol’ resume before I start jet-setting again! Incidentally, I effing love it here, drama and all.
- I’ve established myself as a regular contributor for Tampa’s branch of Creative Loafing. Check me out here.
- I got a sweet little studio apartment, which I have all to myself.
- I went to the Rally to Restore Sanity in D.C.!
- I’m nearly finished repairing my credit score, which means getting to live like an actual adult in the oh-so-close future.
- Still kinda hate Florida, but am trying to make the best of it. I found a little nature walk with guaranteed alligator sightings, so at least there’s that.
- I have mastered Wagamama’s Chicken Tama Rice recipe 🙂
Promise I’ll update again soonish.